Sunday, February 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday Feb 22

This week I am at a total loss. I have been doing pretty good on my menu plans...and even sticking to them, but this week I didn't prep right :(
So I guess I'll be making another trip to the grocery store again tomorrow to fulfil this, but here it goes... (or maybe here goes nothing!)

Monday - I need to take dinner over to my Sister - In - Law and family to greet their newest member (Nieces and Nephews are so fun...take my word on this!) so I need to do something that is kid friendly. I think I am going to a quick chicken pot pie - super simple just cooked chicken cut up and combined with mixed veggies and cream of chicken soup cooked until boiling and then put some grands on top and cook another 20 minutes or so.

Tuesday - chicken parmesan - dip chicken in an egg wash and then bread crumbs and parmesan - cook at 350 for 30 minutes - add spaghetti sauce and mozerrella for last few minutes of cook time.

Wednesday - Church

Thursday - Tacos

Friday - Friends and Family!

Saturday - Why are their 7 days in a week?? WE have have to eat something over the weekend! ummm....I'm just not sure yet...umm......hamburgers. That will work, haven't had them in awhile.

Sunday - uhhhh...another day?? something with shrimp?? fish?? I don't know!! Aghh!!!!!

For more menu ideas checkout orgjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment