Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blogging for Books


This month I had the opportunity to review Finding Our Way Home by Charlene Ann Baumbich. It was a wonderful story of how love and grace can help a person grow and heal and LIVE. The novel actually has two main characters that take their turns playing lead. A dancer who has been injured and is recuperating and the young woman who is helping her at her home. I loved major portions of the book and I loved the story line. There were a few small portions of the book, that made me just a little bit uncomfortable, I just didn't love the way she handled certain situations.  That being said, it was agreat story of grace and love. 
Sasha is recovering from more than her physical injuries,  she needs to heal a lot more.  Even when she is difficult to live with Evelyn just keeps her plucky attitude and keeps doing what needs to be done.  As the story progresses we find that the women need each other and the support they provide one another. 
Check it out.  You will love the book. 
If you want to see more check out the Author's Website, Author's Bio, and More About the Book.
Thanks WaterbrookMultnomah for providing me with a copy to review. My opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment