Monday, June 17, 2013

Gone South by Meg Moseley - A book review

I loved this book!  It is the story of a woman, who has been through a lot in the last few years, that decides to make a major life change.  On a whim, she drives by a home that was at one point owned by an ancestor, and when she sees it is for sale she decides to leave everything she has ever known and move, to ALABAMA.  The story had a lot of twists, turns, and humor, and I loved every moment.  I hurt with Tish, I laughed with Tish, and I fell in love with her little community of friends, quirks and all.
If you want a great quick read, that will also have you thinking about how you view and act toward other people, this one is for you.  A little bit of convictonand a lot of laughs.  Go read, Gone South!

No comments:

Post a Comment