Monday, June 23, 2014

I Like Giving Book Review

I received a copy of this book to review from the publisher.  My opinions are my own. 
I like giving is a book that gathers the stories of "givers" in one place. It is inspiring to hear  the results of how each of these individual stories turned out, to hear  how the world has already been changed by those that are already giving.  This is a book that is easy to read a few pages at a time, while you have a spare minute, but it is not a book I would sit down and read from cover to cover.  A great bathroom reader, doctor's office time killer, or even a coffee table book, but not a book that kept me up all night so I could finish.  If you want a shot in the arm to get you thinking in a generous way, or you want to change how you already approach giving this is the book for you.  I enjoyed the book, but I wouldn't fight my way to the front of the line to pick it up.  Check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment