Monday, February 28, 2011

Freezer Cooking for March

I have been missing my freezer cooking, money has been super tight, so I didn't feel like I could buy any meat ahead of time, so I have been delaying my cooking, but this week I'm back.  I'm going to get a lot of baking done and a few easy meals in the freezer for later. 

Sloppy Joes x 6 - 6 lbs ground beef, Tomato soup, mustard, brown sugar.

Cranberry Roast x 2 I'm checking this one out if we love it we can stock up on cranberries or cranberry sauce later. 

Chicken Pot Pie - I'll make two up the night I have it for dinner.

Carrot Bread x 4  - This is from Frozen Assets it's a simple mix and match recipe. 

Baked Oatmeal with Peanutbutter and Chocolate Chips - My Cooking buddy does not like this, so this one is just for me and my sweet toddler:)

Cinnamon Rolls x 2 - YUM!

Butterhorns x 2 - These are great with dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment