Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday!


A new week, a new plan.


Since I am splitting up my freezer cooking this month I am going to try and get a lot of it done this week. I already made a pan of Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal this morning to freeze and I am going to try and get some muffins or bread done tomorrow.


Monday - Penne Rustica - I'll double and freeze one.

Tuesday - Salmon, Rice, greenbeans - I got a super deal a couple weeks ago on some salmon filets that were frozen in a marinade, so we'll finish those up this week.

Wednesday - Church

Thursday - Lasagna or spaghetti (If I have time I'll do the 2 lasagnas and freeze one of them, we'll see)

Friday - Family Night

Saturday - Football - I have pizza dough ready to go, but I'm not sure whether or not I'll get to use it. :)

Sunday - seems a long way off....I never got around to Mushroom onion chicken last week (I caved and got fried chicken from Publix) so maybe I'll do it this week . :)


For more great menu ideas check orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment