Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bookin' It

I didn't get anything read from start to finish this month. My husband worked all but 4 days in November, so I didn't get many breaks, even on the weekends. I have made a great start on A.S. Peterson's Fiddler's Gun and I love it. I hear that the second in the series Fiddler's Green is coming out this week. I did read a cook book that I enjoyed Everyday Italian. It was pretty simple and easy to understand, and there weren't a million ingredients, so I could actually cook the recipes. I probably won't get a lot read before the end of the year, but I will be raring to go for 2011. :)

1 comment:

  1. You've got your incentive, don't you? With the second in the series coming out? Time to get cracking on the first! I love having the next book ready to read when I finish the previous one. (Does that make sense?)

    ReplyDelete