Monday, December 20, 2010

Menu Plan -


This week is already not going as I planned since my daughter's illness means we aren't going on our little mini vacation, but we still gotta eat. :) I'm going to have to run to the grocery store, because I ate everything that I had planned for next week during the two christmas parties/family gatherings that I missed last week because of sickness.
Monday - Spaghetti, salad, bread
Tuesday - I'm going to look for a good beef deal while I'm at the grocery store, I'll either do some sort of pot roast, or if I can find a good deal some steaks. Hubby deserves something nice for missing his family vacation. :)
Wednesday - Probably a family dinner night :) !
Thursday - Shrimp Alfredo, salad, bread
Friday - Off to Grammy's
Saturday - Christmas!!! Big Christmas dinner and bonus, I probably won't have to do anything except follow orders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment