Monday, August 8, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - and Crockpot Week 3 :)

Last week I pretty much didn't do anything that I planned on doing, but it turned out ok.  One Caveat - I totally didn't get to my crockpot meal last week so my crockpot focus is already been messed up.  Oh well, I'll try again this week. 

I did make some great finds last weeks - I finally got around to making these "fancy brownies".  They were time and labor intensive, but they were really good.  I also have been searching for great cheddar biscuits (think Red Lobster) and I haven't liked any that I have tried, but this week I think I finally found them!  The thing that was different was these was you cooked the biscuits, pulled out the biscuits and poured your garlic butter over them and then put them back in cooked them some more, and then added butter again as you pulled them out. 

This week I am going to try and stick to a plan :)

Monday - Birthday Party for SIL
Tuesday - BBQ Chicken (Crockpot from last week)
Wednesday - Dinner with Friends
Thursday - Apple Sauce Chicken (Crockpot from last week)
Friday - Family Night
Saturday - spaghetti and garlic cheddar biscuits
Sunday - hamburgers

For more great menu plan ideas orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment