Monday, August 22, 2011

Menu Plan Monday August 22

I had a great week last week, and only ended up cooking once. My mom was here for a few days and she took care of a couple of meals, and my in laws took care of a couple as well. This week I will probably not cook a lot this week either.

Monday - Chicken Casserole - My Neighbor is actually making dinner and we are bringing it to another friend. I am mainly the transportation :) She is also making a key lime pie and I'm making brown rice.

Tuesday - It's one of my nephew's birthdays, so hopefully we'll see him.

Wednesday - Church

Thursday - Haburger Casserole, salad

Friday - Family Night

Saturday - Chicken something, any one have any ideas?

Sunday - a big pot of spaghetti, garlic bread, more salad :) Any strays are welcome for dinner :)

for more great menu plans check out http://www.orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment