Friday, March 8, 2013

Shattered!

I love reading books for Bethany House. They have consistently sent me books that I enjoy and that I have felt good about passing on to others. Shattered was no different. I loved it from the first moment I picked it up.
If you read Dani Pettrey's first book, Submerged, then you have already been introduced to the characters in the book, but even if you haven't, I think you'll enjoy it. Shattered is Landon and Piper's story, but more than that it is the story of a sister's trust and faithfulness, and a story of redemption.
This story has suspense, love, action, and consequence. From the moment I picked it up I was enthralled with it. In the moments that you aren't actively following the murder investigation, then you are following the love story. Mrs Pettrey, you have knocked this one out of the park. Thank you.
Thank you to Bethany House Publishers for providing me with a copy to review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment