Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sweet romance novel

I love Robin Jones Gunn, and the way she handles romance.  It is sweet and light and makes me think about the way I handle my life. This book was one that I had read before, but it was great to reconnect with the characters again.  If you read the original Christy Miller series as a teenager (or later) you may recognize some of these characters. This is book 5 of the Glenbrooke series, the book is Clouds
This is a sweet story that starts with a first love and follows it years later after life has separated the couple. Can love bloom again? Or has life driven these two people to far apart?
If you want to learn more about Robin Jones Gunn and her books series check out her website.  You can find a copy of Clouds on amazon or your local book retailer. 
Thank you to Waterbrooks Multanomah for providing me with a review copy.  My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment