Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Place to Belong - book review

This month my read from Bethany House was A Place to Belong.  This is the third book, in the Wild West Wind series.  I did not intend to volunteer for a book that was in the middle of a series, but I am so glad that I did.  I have never read one of Ms. Snelling's books before, but if this book is any indication of her writing, I intend to go back and read more.  Even though I hadn't read the first two books in this series it was very easy to figure out what had come before, and it was easy to follow the story from where this book started.
This book follows the Engstrom family and all of the family that they have created for themselves.  They have discovered the truth, that it is more than just bloodlines that make a family.  Some decisions that are made threaten to tear this family apart, will they be able to survive?
If y are looking for a good read this summer, I suspect this series  would be a great place to start.  If the others in the series are as well written as this one it will be a great use of time.
Thanks to Bethany House for providing me with a copy to review.  My opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment