Thursday, May 9, 2013

Book Review - The Icecutter's Daughter

It is no secret, I am a Tracie Peterson fan. I like everything I have ever read by her,and this was no different. She always has strong female leads, and I am drawn to that. I think I view myself in much the same way that Merrill did in this book.

Like most Peterson novels, this is a love story. Merrill Krause is the only woman in a house full of men, but she doesn't mind. She loves her Dad and brothers and enjoys being around to help out, she also enjoys the freedom it gives her in working with their horses. Out at their farm no one minds when she slips on a pair of trousers to do a little bit of the dirty work. But, will the day come when a man can see through her sea of brothers and notice there is a woman there as well? Will she be able to marry and have a family of her own?


You will have to read to find out. If you want a sneak peak of the first chapter check it out here. Once you've read that and fallen in love, you'll need to order your own here.

Thank you to Bethany House for providing me with a review copy. My opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment