Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Blood and Bone ~ a book review

Thanks to Bethany House Publishers for providing me with a review copy.  My opinions are my own.

I really enjoy reading mysteries, and this is one, "National Treasure" style.
I read this book as a stand alone novel, you didn't need the background info to enjoy the story.
Jack and Espy have traveled the world searching for archaelogical treasure.  Indiana Jones has nothing on these two.  By the time we get to this book they are married with children leaving peacefully in a quiet town teaching at their local university.  Suddenly  their whole world is turned upside down, because of a project they worked on years ago.  They are suddenly on the run trying to find something that is protected by a society that has thousands of years experience with hiding.  Finding the bones is the only way to save their kids.  Will they make it in time?  Read the book and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment