Tuesday, October 29, 2013

BOOK REVIEW ~ UNSPOKEN by Dee Henderson

Charlotte Graham was kidnapped and held for four years just 3 miles from her own home.  She was rescued 4 long years later, and has since then has managed to rebuild her life with the help of her friends.  For years she has refused to speak about anything that happened to her that time but now she is having to face the demons from that time.
Bryce Bishop is bored.  He enjoys his job, but the monotony of the day to day is driving him crazy. When Charlotte waltzes into his life suddenly he is no longer bored.
This book was great. I love Dee Henderson books, and this one did not disappoint.  The perfect blending of mystery, healing, and love story.  Thank you to Bethany House Publishers for sending me a review copy and allowing me to read the story.  My opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment