Sunday, April 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~ April 19

A new week and a new plan! This week I checked out the $5 dinner Mom's Cookbook and I like the way it looks. We are going to try out two of her recipes this week (the vegetarian one I will be trying on just my baby girl and myself, DH need meat!) and I'll let you know how they go.

Sunday - Sloppy Joe's
Monday - Wrapped Apple Chicken (from $5 dinner cookbook), mashed sweet potatoes, and green beans - Here is the Review
Tuesday - Gnocchi & Spinach (also $5 dinner) - Another Review
Wednesday - Church
Thursday - Tacos and corn
Friday - Family night
Saturday - Ziti (from the freezer)

Check out Orgjunkie.com for more great ideas.

1 comment:

  1. yum! Apple Wrapped Chicken sounds great! and ziti is always a favorite!

    i am giving away some lysol products on my blog if you're interested. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete