Monday, April 5, 2010

Freezer Cooking Day!




I had my first freezer cooking day with a friend today. We worked from about 9:30 till 3, but we took a break midday for lunch and for me to put my toddler down for a nap. It went really well. My daughter did pretty well (until lunch/naptime) and we got a lot done.



Here is the total list of what we got done (we just split the meals).



Ziti - We made 6 batches (Huge batches - it will probably go for 6 just at my house) I guess we didn't really realize how much we were making, but it will all be eaten I am sure!



2 Lasagnas - We used the recipe here.



Sloppy Joes 1 batch (I didn't realize we weren't really making that much, so I sent it home with my buddy)



12 single serving size Calzones



and 1 batch (32 rolls) of the make ahead butterhorn rolls from here. (Already baked up a couple of those, yum!)



and finally I made my hamburgers for dinner tonight.
There are a few pictures here , but only about half of the food is pictured. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment