Sunday, May 16, 2010

Super Saver Saturday!

I am so proud of my CVS trip today, that I just have to share. I left paying just a little over $5 out of pocket and left with 1 Jumbo pk of Huggies diapers, kotex pantyliners, and 2 boxes of Raisin Bran! Yay!
I went to Target when I was finished and didn't do quite at well, but I did manage to get 4 of my husbands favorite shampoo/bodywash for $5 and 20 bandaids for $.27. I had a few other big purchases there (bug spray for the perimeter of the house, and toilet paper) so I still owed them some significant cash, but all in all not a bad trip. My one sad moment was this morning when I read the new CVS deals for this week, my husband's shampoo of course is one of the free items this week...oh well, guess we'll just get more, too bad I used all the coupons yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment