Sunday, May 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday May 24


Another week another menu plan. I think I will be taking it pretty easy this next week, because we have a busy week and DH is working long hours and may or may not dinner most nights.
Sunday - We are finishing the final leftovers from last week for dinner tonight. There is enough of a variety there that I am actually looking forward to dinner. :)
Monday - SeaWorld trip! I'm assuming we will have to eat something on the road or at the park.
Tuesday - Spaghetti
Wednesday - Church
Thursday - I'm not sure yet, but definitely low maintainence.
Friday - Family Dinner
Saturday- Mushroom Onion Chicken - This is an easy meal and everyone loves it. We serve it over rice and with Green beans, or a salad.

Have a great week, for more great menu ideas check out orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment