We generally have at cereal or an occasional muffin or pancake for breakfast, and leftovers for lunch during the week.
Sunday - Mushroom Onion Chicken over egg noodles and veggie.
- Brown the chicken, poor cream of mushroom soup over it and simmer it for 10 minutes or so then add some french fried onions for a few more minutes. Serve over noodles or rice with extra french fried onions for the top.
- Dip the thawed chicken into egg wash and the dredge through bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 mins
- add spaghetti sauce and mozerella cheese and bake until cheese is melted and bubbling
- Serve over spaghetti noodles or by itself.
- You can find the Garlic Roll here it is recipe #115809
Tuesday - Lasagna
- I am going to prep an extra lasagna tonight as well as a hamburger casserole - might as well do all that ground beef at once, and I will have a few extra meals in the freezer.
Wednesday - Tacos
Thursday - Shrimp Alfredo
- Make the alfredo with a touch of balsamic vinigarette... 3 cloves of garlic, 6 oz. cream cheese and 3/4 cup chicken broth, it is so delicious with a little extra parmesan cheese and parsley
Friday - Family Night
Saturday - BBQ Chicken for lunch and the hamburger casserole that I prepped earlier in the week for dinner.
For more menu plans check out orgjunkie.com