Saturday, March 13, 2010

Monday Menu Plan

We are back on track again at my house. Everyone has stayed healthy and we go back up to full schedule this week.



Sunday - Hamburger Casserole

Monday- Venison - I realized this morning that I still had a little left in the freezer from the last time my neighbor went hunting, so I had already flash fried it and just put it in the crockpot for later. It was great...really tender, especially for deer meat.

Tuesday- Parmesan Encrusted Pork Chops - my sister-in-law said these were the easiest and best thing she has made in a long time. (The humerous part of this being that she doesn't normally eat pork, and rarely takes time to cook!)


  • Press Parmesan into both sides of the pork chop. Dip into beaten egg. Dip into italian bread crumbs. Saute about 4 mins per side.

Wednesday - Church


Thursday - Oven Roasted Chicken, green beans, rice


Friday- Extended Family Time


Saturday-



  • Lunch - We are going to an arts fair so I'm sure we can find something yummy there.

  • Dinner - Chicken Pot Pie

For more great menus check out orgjunkie.com

1 comment: