Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blogging for Books - God Gave Us the World

 God Gave Us the World by Lisa Tawn Bergren; illustrated by Laura J. Bryant

I recieved  God Gave Us the World by Lisa Tawn Bergren; illustrated by Laura J. Bryant as part of the Blogging for Books program yesterday.  My Daughter loves it (She's two).  I love that it shows God's creativity in a way she can understand.  The book is written about a polar bear family where "Little Cub" is learning about God's creativity by learning about how different bears live.  A bears around the world exhibit ends up being a great jumping off point for questions and answers.  My kid loves the pictures of different types of bears and loved following "Little Cub."  If you have a bear lover in the family, it is a great way to introduce them to God's creativity.  You can get the book here or here.

Thanks to WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for providing a free copy of this book for me to review. My Opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment