Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu plan!

I think this is the last week of CRAZINESS, well at least the last of it from my husband's job. Hopefully next few weeks will be calmer.  We'll try to stick to our menu plan this week :)

Sunday - Spaghetti and Crescent Rolls - This is our go to meal for easy prep. :)
Monday - Pork Sandwhiches -  A few weeks ago Lloyds was on sale B1G1 so I tried it out, but I have to say, I'll be glad to have it gone. :)
Tuesday - Ravioli
Wednesday - Church
Thursday - Chicken Pot Pie - the Rotissere Chicken's are on sale at publix this week, so we'll eat off of it a few times, one night it will be a pot pie, chicken, mixed veggies, cream of chicken, and grands on top.
Friday - Family Night
Saturday - Cranberry Roast, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad

For more menu plans check out http://orgjunkie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment