Sunday, February 6, 2011

Menu!

I love my Menu Plans - I almost never stick to them 100% but it gives me something to aspire too. :) It also gives me a plan for the week, so I don't have to worry about feeding my family take out.  One of the meals I planned for the week will surely work.  The last two weeks have been refreshing and tiring, wonderful and horrible, amazing realization of God's amazing plans, and an understanding that I will never understand his "big" plan while I am on earth.  I welcomed a neice to the world and was able to celebrate a life well lived with another.  We lost a great friend here, but I'm sure he is impressing the other saints with his mississippi humor.  He had been fighting cancer for a long time we know now he had been healed. 

Because of all of the chaos of the last few weeks we have a pretty similar menu.  Maybe this week we can eat a few of these meals :)

Sunday - Superbowl party - we're eating pizza and chips and normal superbowl fare.
Monday - Crispy Oven Roast Chicken (I have some extra chicken quarters hanging around and I'm pretty sure I can adapt this recipe to that) corn, salad, bread machine rolls

Tuesday - Cheesy Broccoli, rice, and chicken (Dinner in one dish, yes! As a bonus we can use any excess chicken from Monday in the casserole.)

Wednesday - Church
Thursday - Popcorn Chicken, Green Beans, Salad, Whole Wheat Butter Biscuits (The biscuits are new for us, but I'm excited to try them).

Friday - Hanging out with Friends!
Saturday - Baby Shower and Dinner

I'm linking up to orgjunkie.com - check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment