Sunday, March 13, 2011

Menu Plan

So, like always I didn't stick to last weeks plan, so you may see some repeats.  No one's perfect, right ??

Sunday - Spaghetti, butterhorns, green beans
Monday - Chicken Fried Rice (Here is our review)
Tuesday - Dinner with Friends
Wednesday - Church
Thursday - Chicken Pot Pie
Friday - Family Night
Saturday - Homemade Pizza (Dough from FishMama's Recipe and I wanted to try out this white pizza that I saw recently, but honestly will probably just do Pepperoni for DH and brocolli and olives for DD and I.
 By the way you should check out that article that is linked to the white pizza.  I am really wanting to try to do dinner the way she did soon, but I am still cleaning out a few things from my freezer.  Soon though....you can look for it.

We also will try to get a few kitchen extras done this week so that we have them later.

For More Great Menu Plans Check Out http://orgjunkie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment