Monday, December 12, 2011

Another Amish Adventure - The Harvest of Grace


This month I recieved my second Cindy Woodsmall book, The Harvest of Grace.  I loved it.  It was a wonderful story of Failure and then Redemption.  The book focused primarily on the farm of Michael and Dora Blank and all that occured there, but wove in stories of several different couples and relationships throughout.  It not only was a story of flawed people that got together after allowing forgiveness in, but it was also a story of how a daughter forgave an absent father after years of hurt and anger. 
The Amish way is different then how I live my life (obviously, I am going to guess that they don't blog!) but sometimes when you see an idea from another's eyes it brings new meaning or perspective to your own life.  I felt that way as I read this book. 

Thanks to WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for providing a free copy of this book for me to review. My Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment