Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 1 -23

It is a new week, and time for a new menu. I am going to try a lot new this week if everything goes according to plan, and I am really looking forward to it. I also was able to squeeze in a mini freezer cook day and I am hoping to squeeze in another one before week end.

Freezer cooking session (completed) -
Chili
Sloppy Joes
Chocolate Peanut butter Oatmeal

Freezer cooking session(planned) -
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins
Some kind of dinner roll

And now for the menu...
Monday- chicken pasta bake (ok, I really just want to clean some veggies out, so I'll cook up some chicken and throw it in a bunch of pasta with all the veggie leftovers, add a little bit of olive oil and cheese)
Tuesday - Slow cooker Fajitas
Wednesday - church
Thursday - Monterey Chicken
Friday - family night
Saturday - Sloppy Joes (from freezer - I will make rolls that day to put the sloppy joe filling in).
Sunday night - salisbury steak

Should be a fun week. We will see how it all goes. For more great ideas check out http://orgjunkie.com

1 comment: