Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Plan Monday!

It is that time again.  Another plan to make...
I don't want to make another trip to the grocery store this week, I had to replace my oven unexpectedly (Flames are not a good sign - especially when your oven is over 20 years old).  I know that saving $50 on groceries will not replace my oven it does help give me a little bit of a cushion, so we'll eat what we have here.  :)

Sunday - Hotdogs (no oven, we needed a microwavable option).
Monday - Leftovers - we have a huge chunck of lasagna left and my one that won't eat leftovers won't be here, so leftovers it is.
Tuesday - Pot roast - My grandma gave me a recipe that was just a roast, a can of cream of mushroom, and an envelope of the onion soup - I know it's valentines day, but we have date night planned for Thursday, so I'll fancy it up a little bit with rolls and a dessert, but nothing crazy.
Wednesday - church
Thursday - DATE NIGHT - I have no idea what we'll eat, but hubs has it figured out I'm sure.
Friday - Family night
Saturday - Tacos

For more great plans you can check out http://orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. Yikes on the oven! Kitchen problems always make for interesting adventures. Stopping by to say hi! Found your link up on MPM!
    Cindy
    http://vegetarianmamma.blogspot.

    ReplyDelete