Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Booking it. - January 2013

I love to read, and I read a lot this month.
Unfortunately I only finished one book, so I don't have a lot to review. I do have advise for those of you who like to read on your e-readers. I read on my kindle a lot when I have extra time, so I utilize free books that are advertised on sites like e-readergirl and Inspired reads. Both of these sites cater to a Christian audience, so if that's not what you are looking for you'll have to research some others. Bookbub is an email that I get every day. You register for the type of books you like to read and it sends you an email with books that are free or cheap from that genre. These have been great for me. Some books aren't worth your time, but I've found many authors that I now like through these programs.
I also read for Bethany House and for Waterbrooks-Multanomah. This month the one I finished was a Bethany House read, and I loved it. I was a historical fiction set in late 1800's that had romance, suspense and intrigue. If you want to read more about what I thought of No Safe Harbor click here.
For more great reads, check out Booking It at lifeasmom

No comments:

Post a Comment