Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I think I have been doing a lot better about trying to eat from the pantry than I thought I would. So far no one has rebelled, but I did look around at lunch today and wish for something different! So here is the plan for next week, I only need to buy some cream cheese and sour cream.

Monday - Goulash (basically Tomato Soup, Rice, Beef and Cheese)
Tuesday - Chicken cooked in Cream of Mushroom in the slow cooker (or oven depending on time)
Wednesday - Church
Thursday- Beef Stroganoff
Friday - In-Laws
Saturday - Tacos
Sunday - Lasagna

Next week I will probably need to do some grocery shopping at least for some beef, chicken and maybe some fish, but for now I think we are still surviving!

For more menus check out http://orgjunkie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment