Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolutions!

When I wrote down my resolutions this year, I realized that I had my priorities a little bit backwards, so I have readjusted my priorities and reconsidered my goals and I have come to this.

1) I want to spend more time in the Word and with Jesus. I realize that this is something that I cannot do on my own, and need Christ to help me live and move toward this goal, so the goal is this, to spend time seeking God in prayer and asking Him to draw me closer every day and a second to that teaching my daughter to do the same.

2) Finances - Pay off my car by February 2010. Pay off the current work being done on my house by March 2010. Build up a significant saving so that when we go to buy a new car we can do it in cash, and that we can have an emergency fund.

3) Health - Lose 10 lbs by the end of February
Do this by working out at least 3 times a week ("Dancing" with my beautiful baby girl).

No comments:

Post a Comment