Sunday, June 6, 2010

Menu Plan - June 6



This week is going to be great. (That is my positive attitude at work!)

Sunday - Spaghetti - This is the all time easiest meal great for just about anyone. We usually serve it with a salad (or green beans) and garlic bread.

Monday - Father - in - Law's B-day Celebration!

Tuesday - Meatloaf - I froze 2 a few days ago when I was cooking up ground beef for another meal, so I just need to remember to thaw it Monday night!

Wednesday - Church

Thursday - Sloppy Joes - These are a part of my great freezer plan. I am going to attempt to make 4 batches (as long as I have enough ground beef in the freezer, I should probably check that before Thursday).

Friday - Family Night

Saturday - Chicken - I haven't decided what version of chicken we are having that night, but I have a few breasts of chicken in the freezer, and we can either do mushroom onion chicken, baked chicken, or some sort of chicken and rice.

Have a great week! For more great menu plan ideas check out orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment