Sunday, June 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - June 21

We have a freezer day planned for later in the week, and I am regretting not having much in my freezer right now, but here is the plan for now.

Monday - Sloppy Joes (These are in the freezer, I just need to make some rolls to contain them tonight.)

Tuesday - Chicken Parmesan for dinner and a blueberry shortcake for dessert

Wednesday - Church?? (We have a fun conference going on at church Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but it goes a bit late for our toddler, so I'm not sure whether or not we will make it to church Wed. night)

Thursday - Chicken in the crockpot, green beans, rice, bread

Friday - Freezer Cooking day! Family night out!

Saturday - Southwest rollups

Sunday - Lasagna

I'll let you know how it goes :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great week! I must try the southwest rollups. They sound delicious!! I am excited to hear more about your freezer cooking! I would love to get more in to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just had sloppy joes! It brought back memories because we hadn't had them in a while! Sounds like a great menu :)

    ReplyDelete