Sunday, July 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - July 11

As always, I reserve the right to change my mind! My friend that is going to help with freezer cooking comes this week, and I am really looking forward to that, along with that is the fact that she is very creative, and so I am planning on being flexible. I am not even going to do a great shopping trip, because I want to have room in the budget for different things. :)
Monday - Chicken, Mac and Cheese, and salad (I know this meal has been on my list for weeks, but I haven't gotten around to it yet!) I'm going to do the chicken from last months freezer day.
Tuesday - Leftover chicken from monday, big salad, and rice
Wednesday - Freezer day? Maybe? If we do it this night we will probably have a penne rustica tonight for dinner.
Thursday - Pesto! Maybe a pesto pizza, or pasta, or I don't know, but definitely pesto!
Friday - Grab bag! Whatever Sandy wants!
Saturday - We have a lasagna, that could work here!
Sunday - Tacos
For more great plans check out orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment