Sunday, July 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - July 5th

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. We enjoyed ours.

I was right about last week, I'm not sure I did what I planned on any night, but it all worked out in the end, and I have some choices from my list last week that I can use this week.

Monday - Sloppy Joes (We missed this one last week)
Tuesday - BBQ Chicken, carrots, beans
Wednesday - Church
Thursday - DD B-day! We are going to have a Birthday Party - Relatives are bringing meat and fixings for Tacos and Fajitas, and we are providing paper goods, cake and ice cream. A friend of mine is coming to help with a farm themed birthday cake. I will try to remember to post pictures of it later. :)
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Mac and Cheese, chicken, green beans
Sunday - Chicken Pot Pie - I just put leftover chicken, mixed veggies and a can of cream of chicken in a cassserole dish earlier and froze it. On Sunday I will just add biscuits to the top (after cooking the main part until warm and bubbly) and cook until the biscuits are nice and golden on top.

For more great menu ideas check out orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment