Monday, September 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 9-20-2010

Last week we ended up with my in laws almost every night, so needless to say the plan was out the window. I did make the chicken pot pie (and took it with me one night) and we made the shrimp alfredo last night.

This week we are going out of town one night and have football another night, so we are going tohave to be a little flexible. Here is the plan.

Monday - Tacos

Tuesday - Lasagna (and I'll make an extra for my freezer), garlic bread, salad. This is the BEST lasagna recipe ever. You should all try it. :)

Wednesday - Church

Thursday - Pork Chops - I haven't decided what I am going to do with these yet, so if you have ideas let me know. I just know they were a lot cheaper than the steak I wanted to have. My parents are coming, and I want it to be good. :)

Friday - out of town - We are going to Disney, so I am going to make some baked oatmeal, granola bars, and maybe one other snack to take with us. Does anyone know if frozen peanut butter and jelly can handle a ride in my packed back pack??

Saturday - Game day - We'll probably have hotdogs or hamburgers this night...anyone with favorite game day foods??

Sunday - Chicken, rolls, green beans, salad, mashed potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment