Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011!

I am so glad to see your bright shining face, 2011! There is something fresh and new about a new year. This year I have a couple of goals that I'd like to accomplish.
1) Participate in Bookin' It every month. I want to stay on track with the 11 books listed as well as reading at least one of my own every month. I love to read, sometimes I just need to be reminded to make room for it (or reminded to turn off my tv).
2) Loose 10 pounds. I am putting a number on it, but I won't really be watching the scale. My goal is just to incorporate more fruits and vegetables and get more activity.
3) Spend time in the word. This is really what I want to be my top priority. I decided that this year I can do it in two ways. First, I can read my bible, and second I can listen to it. I got some speakers for my ipod and I set it up in my kitchen so that I can listen to a daily reading. Hopefully this will help :)
4) Continue to plan my menus and watch my budget.

Here is to another great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment