Monday, April 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

It's time to try again! This week we have to get back on the eat at home band wagon.  Last week we did something we never, ever do.  We ate out twice, and even ordered pizza one time after that...talk about an expensive week!  That's ok though, we needed a break.  For everything there is a season, right?  We are also having some work done on the house and have two guys coming to present bids this week, on those nights I'm going to need something that can be taking care of itself while they are there, because I'm just not going to feel like doing anything when they're done (that's what happened last week).  So, here's the plan...

Monday - Easy Lasagna - I have a simple lasagna in the freezer, so I'll make it tonight with some bread and green beans.
Tuesday - Hawaiian Chicken (crockpot) - I'm not sure what to serve with this yet....any ideas?
Wednesday - Church
Thursday - Lemon Pepper Chicken
Friday - Family Night
Saturday - Chicken Tenderloins w/ mushrooms, rice, peas
Sunday - Spaghetti
For more great plans check out Orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. Coming over from the OrgJunkie.com linky!

    Yum, I love all your menu ideas. What about serving a vegetable like asparagus or cauliflower with the Hawaiian chicken? I'll have to try that recipe, it looks delicious!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete