Monday, July 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - July 25th

We have been cleaning out the pantry and freezer and this week is going to be the tough week. I went to the store and picked up a few gallons of milk (my family goes through a lot of milk!), flour, oil, and some taco shells. This week we have a lot of chicken left and not a lot of anything else - and to top it off, that's not hubs favorite meal. So - creativity is what is called for.

Sunday - Chicken Rice Casserole - basically I take whatever leftover rice, chicken and soups I have and chuck it all in a pan and cook :) yum!
Monday - Family night
Tuesday - Roast, sweet potatoes, and veggies (I dug it out of the freezer, yay for not chicken).
Wednesday - Church
Thursday - Friends - probably spaghetti
Friday - Family
Saturday - Chicken Mac Bake - Chicken, pasta, cheese - need I say more.

We will survive!
For more great menu plans check http://www.orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment