Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pantry Challenge :)


I decided I was going to join up with the pantry challenge as soon as I heard about it, but then Publix had there gas card deal.  (If you buy $25 worth of groceries you get 10 off of $50 of gas.)  I of course "had" to go and buy.  Of course I bought staples (which in our house includes milk (a lot of it), flour, and chocolate chips and then bought 4 cases of sprite because it was on sale buy 2 get 2 and although it takes us awhile to go through that much soda it won't go bad anytime soon and it got me to my goal of $25.) 
We did manage to eat a ham that I had stockpiled since easter (and it was good).  I tried made some good use of beef that we bought earlier this month (spaghetti, tacos, and we have sloppy joes planned). 

No comments:

Post a Comment