Sunday, July 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

The 4th is this week, my daughters birthday, and a family reunion, and on top of that both my daughter and I are sick!  Should be fun :)

Sunday - Chicken/Salsa, rice, cheese, and cookies!
Monday - 4th of July - We'll probably grill out with the family.
Tuesday - Chicken Sandwhich.
Wednesday - Church
Thursday - Sloppy Joes
Friday - Birthday Party!
Saturday - Family Reunion

I'm hoping to also get a few other things done this week.

When I cook the sloppy joes I want to make a few batches so we have them later.
-Hamburger Buns
- Cinnamon Rolls This is my favorite recipe, I just make them up and freeze them.  The night before we'll eat them I pull out as many as I'll need and leave them out on the counter overnight to rise. 
Convenience and yumminess!!
- Banana Bread
For more great menu plans check out http://orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment