Sunday, October 24, 2010

CVS Savings

Savings!

Our CVS trips this week were kind of crazy this week, but when all was said and done I think we did OK. We had $5 ECB’s from last week to work with, but I forgot the first time I ran in, because we were out of band aids and CVS was just the closest place. We managed to get 2 boxes of 60 for $7. Not great, but not bad either. Then the next day my DH ran out of deodorant (I didn’t even know he was lowJ ). I had a B1G1 for the kind he uses and had the $5 ECBs, so I spent a total of $1.80 on that trip. Then on the way home from something else the same day DH wanted chocolate milk so we stopped there on the way home. To my surprise (and joy!) regular milk was not only on sale ($3.19) but had 1 ECB back, so I got 2 reg milk and 1 choc and spent a total of about $7. Then this morning (Sunday) I went in for my regular Sunday shop and was able to get 2 cans of Tuna, 2 bottles of laundry detergent, and 2 boxes of dryer sheets for $10.45. I spent more than I would normally spend in a week (thanks to all of the separate trips I am sure) but all in all it was a lot of great deals, and needed items, so …Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment