Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Menu update

Here's how my menu is going so far this week.

Sunday - Stuck to the plan and ate lasagna.

Monday - We tried the Chicken Broccoli casserole, and I didn't love it. It was good, but I don't know that we will make it again. It was still pretty though :) Tuesday - I planned on Shrimp Alfredo, but the in-laws called and had Sonny's at their house, so off we went to their house.
I have had a chance to work on some of my kitchen extras, check out my pound cake.

Today's Wednesday, I'll update the rest as I go. :)
Wednesday we ate at church.
Thursday we had our family night with extended family.
Friday I was too tired to function, and Hubs was working, so Chick-fil-a with my toddler. :)
Saturday I was ready to go back to eating at home, but just as I was pulling stuff out of the fridge my MIL called to say they had extra burgers and fajitas, and did we want to help them finish them? So, again we ran from the house and enjoyed dinner with them.
Sunday I finally got to make shrimp alfredo. I cooked the shrimp for just a few minutes in balsamic vinagrette w/ 2 cloves of garlic (minced) and then did half of this alfredo recipe. We all enjoyed the dinner. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment