Sunday, October 3, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 10-2-10

I love having a plan. I don't always love making a plan, or following a plan, but I love having a plan. So here is the next plan, and I am starting to think up ideas for my next freezer day, so if you have a favorite let me know, maybe it'll make the plan :)

Sunday - Spaghetti!
Monday - Chicken Pot Pie
Tuesday - Burgers, baked beans, and salad
Wednesday - Church
Thursday - Steaks
Friday - Family night
Saturday- I'm planning on tacos, but it is game night, so...who knows. :)

For more great plans check out orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. Chicken pot pie.....yum! Homemade or frozen?? Either way, it's sure to be a great comfort food meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade - I use whatever leftover chicken that I have in cream of chicken soup and a can of mixed veggies, I add enough milk to get it the consistency I want it to be put it into the oven at 350 until it is warmed through and then take it out and put the refrigerator biscuits on top and cook around 20 mins or until biscuits are cooked through.

    ReplyDelete